Study Abroad in China High School Program – Overview
Go Abroad China's High School Program is one of the GAC China Study Abroad programs which is geared towards foreigner candidates of high school age: 13 to 18 years of age. In this program, we accept these candidates; place them in a reputable Chinese university in China or in GAC Chinese language schools to actually study Chinese in China for a duration of time – usually for some months, a semester in china or a full year. The aim of this is to allow these applicants to learn Chinese in the best way possible, all the while learning and experiencing the Chinese culture first hand. Our staff is comprised of highly trained teachers and program coordinators, who will guide, mentor and assist these students with whatever they need.
Besides Chinese language lessons, outdoor excursions, day trips to interesting historical sites, cultural immersion activities all from part of the curriculum and study plan. We will help our candidates to get involved in community building projects or volunteer efforts to ensure an all rounded experience in China. Students are further encouraged to interact with Chinese people or practice Chinese amongst themselves to accelerate their own learning and make it fun!
This is a top study abroad China program geared specially for young students.
Key features of the Study Abroad China High School Program include:
- Study abroad for a semestr with Safe and comfortable accommodation at a Chinese host family. Usually one member of the family will be of similar age to our China study abroad program participants.
- A rigorous but fulfilling curriculum comprising of both Chinese language classes and extra curricular Chinese culture activities for a truly unique experience in China.
- Regular trips to historical and tourist areas in the city together with people from your Chinese class
- 24/7 service support and assistance from our trusted Go Abroad China program directors and coordinators.
- Opportunities to interact with native Chinese people and see how they live on a normal day.
- Well-structured program to ensure you have fun, study efficiently and observe China first hand.