Go Abroad China

inquiry@goabroadchina.com goabroadchina1

1-800-314-2508(TOLL FREE)

+86-15611618596  (WhatsApp)

Downloads General DownLoad
Downloads Internship DownLoad
  • Say
  • Say
  • Say
  • Say
  • Say


Go Abroad China internship cost and all the other program services and also include assisting our clients with obtaining a visa because all foreigners need a visa to enter China. There are different types of visas depending on the nature of your visit to China, and of course GAC will fully help and advise you to apply for the right visa.

To apply for a visa, we will first issue you a letter of invitation and other supporting documents. Then, you need to take them together with your application and submit them at the Chinese Visa Office or the Chinese Consulate-General that has jurisdiction over the area where you reside. Please note that the visa process varies in length, cost and application requirement depending on your nationality. All applicants will need to pay for their own visa application fee.

Below is a description of the types of visas we recommend and assist our clients with:

1)     Student Visa

This type of visa is for our clients coming to China to study Chinese language; it is also known as an “X Visa”. Universities will provide an Admission Letter and JW202 Form that you will both need to use when you apply for your visa. Students who will study for less than 180 days will be granted a single entry visa referred to as an X2 Visa; those whose study duration is more than 180 days will use an X2 Visa, which requires you to have a temporary residence permit. The residence permit can be processed in China and you will get our full assistance with all this!

2)     F Visa or M Visa

Applicants who come to China for the internship program should submit an application for either an “F” or “M” visa (Business visa). With the internship in China visa preparation, you will receive an invitation letter written by your host company or institution, you need to use this letter in your visa application process.

Under normal circumstances, you will need the following documents for a successful visa application:

A filled in visa application form (you can obtain this form from the Chinese embassy or consulate in your area)

  • Two recent passport-size photos
  • A valid passport that will not expire within the next 6 months
  • Certified Physical examination record (for those applying for an X visa)
  • Visa application fee


3) Tourist Visa

It is also known as an “L Visa” and is generally easier and quicker to do, as the requirements are not so many. A tourist visa is ideal for short-term students; it’s usually valid for 30 – 90 days and can be a single, double or multiple entry visa.

Sometimes we recommend our applicants to apply for this type if:

  • The selected program is less than 90 days
  • A late applicant (if their program at GAC starts within 2 weeks after applying for a visa)
  • Students who don’t have sufficient time and/or and therefore unable to get an F or X visa.


As always, we will help with every step for our clients to get a visa to come to China. Should need arise, we can help extend or convert the visa type once the applicant has arrived in China to obtain a more suitable visa according to her program length.

Health Examination

A thorough health examination is mandatory for all students looking to stay in China for longer than 6 months. In other words, these are students who need to apply for an X visa. The health examination can be performed in your home country but often if you are enrolling with a university in China, they might require you to do the examination inside China. The fee is 400 RMB (approx 64USD) and our staff will help you get to a clinic or medical center to do the test.

The health test from your country can also be used, however it must adhere to the following standards:

  • The health certificate should be issued by a public hospital in the region where you as the applicant reside; it should be signed by the practitioner and be stamped with the common seal of the examination-performing hospital. If the applicant uses a private hospital, then the certificate needs to be certified by a notary office in your area.
  • Certificate of health must be an original copy with a photo of the examinee attached, the original laboratory sheet and original results. The examination components must comprise of: internal medical check, report on any previous surgeries, a check of the 5 sense organs, electrocardiogram, chest x-ray, a check for such diseases as AIDS, other venereal illnesses and infectious hepatitis. If there is any non-conformity or discrepancy in the certificate of health, the quarantine inspection physician in China will be entitled to demand the applicant to go through the test or take a supplementary one in China.


When you do the health examination in China you need to be aware of the following:

  • The inspection clinic does the examinations in the morning hours only (8:30am – 11:00am)
  • You need to have an empty stomach to do the exam
  • Valid Passport
  • 2 passport-size photos
  • 400 RMB for the examination fee (at your own cost)


Normally you can collect the results after 3-5 working days. For those who will need to go through the health examination process, you will have full assistance from our staff. 

If you have any questions, please complete the form below. We will get back to you within 12 hours ( working day). Thank you!

Your full name : *
Email : *
Phone Number : *
Country : *
Program of Interest : *
How did you find Go Abroad China :
Already in China?
Your message:
Enter the Captcha : *


Subscribe to our mailing list

Email *

First Name

Last Name

copyright@2004-2018 Site map

Internship in China,Intern in a leading company in any industrial sectors in China, boost your career field and Chinese language skills