Semester/Gap Year Program's Overview
Taking a meaningful gap year is becoming increasingly important for anyone approaching a career crossroads. At Go Abroad China, we can help organize a fulfilled and a highly significant gap year program in the areas of a China internship placement, learning Mandarin in China, taking part in a study + tour program or to volunteer in Beijing. Choosing China as your destination will not only enhance your CV and skills, but even more, will leave you with the type of experiences, knowledge and personal development that only an international experience can have.
Go Abroad China’s gap year program will provide you with all that you need; the setting is very appropriate with China’s economy commanding the attention of the world, and the language permeating further and attracting the interest of foreign friends. Take a year off, experience China with us for a complete and comprehensive program structure.
We welcome applicants of high school, college and university age to join us for semester programs, an educational, career-inclined, fun filled time in China. Contact us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Gap Year Program includes the following features:
- Chinese language lessons at a highly ranked Chinese University, or at our partner language school, or private tutoring sessions with highly qualified language tutors.
- Language exchange with native Chinese speakers.
- Internship placement in a company here in China, part time English job introduction.
- Well-structured cultural electives.
- Guided tours in the city, outdoor excursions and networking events.
- Housing options comprise of living with a Chinese host family, shared apartment or private apartment. For more details about our accommodation, please click here.
- GAC staff provides 24/7 total support and assistance.