4-Weeks Study Tour Program (2017)
Summer Camp for kids and teens
Home-stay Camp 15+ years USD 1580/week
Residence Camp 13+ years USD 1760/week (Shanghai only)
What is included in the program fee?
- Intensive Chinese language courses: Includes 3-4 hours of study to make this an intensive Mandarin program. The teachers are native Chinese university graduates with years of experience in teaching Chinese as a foreign language, and the facilities provided are well suited to the teenage clients. Language textbooks, Chinese movies DVDs, and Chinese study software programs will be provided as part of the learning process for students. Chinese tutoring and conversation practice with Chinese local people, Chinese teenager language partners, Chinese host families, and host Chinese teenagers will also be placed during other culture and tour activities. Speaking Chinese as much as possible is a principle during the stay in Beijing.
- Accommodation: Safe and comfortable housing will be arranged for our candidates for the entire duration of the study tour. Normally we have residence camps, home stays or standard hotel in special situations.
- Food: 3 meals are guaranteed daily for everyone. Food is also part of the cultural exploration; our students will be able to try Peking duck, Chinese Feast, Xinjiang, Hotpot, Chinese dumplings, etc. Snacks, drinking water, fruit are also included. If students have any particular snacks they like from back home, they can also bring a few for themselves.
- Transportation: Airport pick –up and drop off is also included, then during tours and outings within the city, everyone will travel by air conditioned bus.
- Guided study tours to China's historic attractions: Includes qualified English speaking tour guide and admission fees. When in Beijing, the trips will include such places as the Great Wall, the Forbidden City, China Notational Grand Museum, Tibet Lama Temple, Taoist Temple, Summer Palace, etc.
- Cultural workshops & activities: Chinese calligraphy, cooking, martial arts, Tai Chi, acrobatic show, Peking Opera, Chinese medicine, traditional kite making & flying etc. Since this is a China summer camp, all these activities will involve everybody in the group.
- Professional & Reliable service: Staff provides onsite 24-hour assistance including travel arrangements, educational needs, accommodation, meals, and logistics. All involved staff members will readily solve and assist with any problems and ensure the quality of the education tours. 24/7 medical doctors and emergency support are available.
The study tour is a special summer language camp in China. It is well loved by high school aged kids but customised arrangements can be made for adult groups too.