Hospitality Internships in China
Hotel Internship in China
GAC has arranged numerous Interns into at some of the most well-known restaurants, hotels.
In 2014, 3,837 million tourists trooped into China for tourism and the industry realized total revenue of about CNY3
Interns will be:
· Assigned a Mentor and Coach at the beginning of the internship to guide them through our introductory training program
· Exposed to operational and management meetings
· Assigned an individual or group project to solve a real-life hotel challenge
· From front desk to culinary department, you will get the Challenging roles to fit into
Hotel Internships may also serve as a point of entry into the Manager in Training program. The Manager in Training (MIT) program is designed to give participants the tools they need to accelerate their careers and succeed as future leaders.
Paid Hospitality Internships in China
Our Hotel Internships are arranged with Very famous Hotel Brands that happen to be part of fortune 500 listings. Such as:
- Marriot Hotels
- Pullman Hotel
- Holiday Inn Hotels and Resorts
- Hilton Hotels and Resort
- We also host our China hotel Internship in Cities such as Shenzhen, Guangzhou, and Qingdao
Interns may be assigned work in the following areas:
- Preferred Qualifications: Major in Business or Hospitality (preferred)
- Duration: 3, 6 or 12 months
- Timeline: Internships are available at various times throughout the year, depending on the location.
- Eligibility: A strong proficiency in spoken and written English is essential.
These positions are available and are issued out based on how early you apply.
· Guest Relations Officer
· Front Desk Assistant
· Lobby Manager
· Restaurant Supervisor
· Hotel Assistant Manager
· Hotel Assistant Marketing Manager
· Human Resource Assistant – Hotels
· Food and Beverage Supervising Assistant
· General Management and Administration