Nanjing University – Chinese Language Course
Study Chinese in China at Nanjing University and enrol in their short term Chinese course for foreingers.
- Classes are available from May to August
- Studying Chinese language for an average duration of 2 to 12 weeks
- More than 20 elective courses
- Unique classes such as Chinese Filmography, Chinese Religion, Newspaper Reading
- Highly qualified professors with wide experience of teaching overseas students
- Textbooks and other study materials designed particularly for this course
Long-term Language Program
Chinese Language Program is designed for foreign students who want to get familiar with Chinese language and culture and improve their Listening and Comprehension abilities, Reading, Writing and prepare for HSK exam. All students take a placement test upon arrival to determine their language level.
- Length of the program varies from 6 months to 2 years
- The program includes compulsory as well as elective courses
- Sightseeing is a part of the course so students can visit famous Nanjing sights, other cities and traditional villages
- Extracurricular activities include different speech contests, recreation activities, sports games
- Language exchange opportunities
Do a Chinese language program in China and experience much more than just the language and textbooks; plenty of exciting activities and outings await you! Just in case you happen to re-consider your location, try a program in Beijing at the Tsinghua University.